Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The EYE Doctor

I went to the eye doctor today. When my Mom told me we were going I was afraid because I thought I was going to get a shot in my eye. I didn't get a shot, but they did put drops in my eyes. I screamed and screamed. My Mom and Dad had to hold me down.

Before all of the torture I did get to play some games. I got to look at pictures of horseys, bears, boats, and houses on the computer. They kept getting smaller and smaller. I did really well. I have 20/20 visions in one eye and 20/25 in the other with my glasses on of course.

I also got to wear funny glasses and look at a flashlight. I wore another pair of glasses like when I went to see Meet The Robinsons. The doctors helper asked me which one of the bugs popped out. I got them all right.

After we were done I got a firetruck sticker and a sucker.

No comments: